Four, melamine door panels
Tripolyhydrogen ammonia board, commonly known as MFC, is known as melamine impregnated paper coated veneer. Paper with different colors or textures is immersed in melamine resin adhesive, and then dried to a certain degree of solidification, will be paved on the surface of particleboard, MDF or hardboard, after hot-pressed decorative board
Generally, the environmental protection level of the melamine board should reach E0 level in Europe. The most used in the market are the imported Aige board from Austria and the door panel from Kaide, Austria, etc.
It can be used as veneer of wood-based panels and wood with high hardness, wear resistance and good heat resistance. The chemical resistance is good, and it can resist the abrasion of general acid, alkali, grease and alcohol.
The advantages of this kind of sheet metal are: flat surface, not easy to deform because of the same expansion coefficient on both sides of the sheet metal, bright color, wear-resistant surface, corrosion resistance, and cost-effective. Disadvantages: the edge is easy to collapse, the glue marks are more obvious, and the colors are few.
So when we buy, we should pay special attention to the sealing edge of door panels.
- Common Types Of Cabinets
- Cabinet Cabinet
- Slide Rails
- Drawer Guide
- Skirting Board
- Select Install Edit
- The Advantages Of Aluminum Cabinets
- Advantages Of Aluminum Cupboards:
- Detailed Kitchen Cabinet Selection ...
- How To Choose Ambry Material
- Whole House Custom Product ￨ Nordic...
- How To Make Your Cooking In Kitchen...
- How To Layout Kitchen Cabinets
- What Kind Of Bathroom Do You Like?
- Modern Style Home Cabinet Design
- FAQs About Our Cabinet
- 2019 Rebon Standard Melamine Color
- What Are Melamine Kitchen Cabinets?